Comprehensive At-Home Fertility Test
Test levels of hormones essential to achieving pregnancy. This simple but thorough test uses blood and saliva.
Measures steroid hormones; cortisol levels morning, noon, evening and night for full evaluation; and includes a full thyroid function test to uncover possible issues that may interfere with conception.
Cortisol Saliva Test
- Cortisol measured in the morning, afternoon, evening and night.
Steroid Hormones Tested
- Estradiol (E2)
- Progesterone (pg)
- Testosterone (T)
- Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEAS)
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
Thyroid Function Test Measures
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- TSH – Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Free levels of thyroxine (fT4)
- Free levels of triiodothyronine (T3)
- Antibodies to Thyroid Peroxidase (TPOab)
There are no reviews yet.