Women: Recharge Your Sex Drive
Scream Cream is a custom-blended prescription cream from GoodPill Rx designed to reignite yor sex drive and take your pleasure to new heights.
The topical cream jump starts the party by widening blood vessels and increasing oxygen circulation.
Your brain and vagina both “awaken” with a burst of energy. Vaginal lubrication begins and all of your erogenous zones are engaged.
Whether you’re suffering from vaginal dryness caused by Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD), stress, environmental factors, or your libido has taken a “vacation,” for no apparent reason, Scream Cream may help.
What Does Scream Cream Do?
- Stimulates natural vaginal lubrication**
- Relieves pain during sex by restoring moisture**
- Maximizes blood flow to intimate areas and your brain**
- Elevates mood**
- Increases sensitivity where it counts**
How Long Does It Take For Scream Cream To WorK?
Scream Cream is formulated to work within 30 minutes.
How Long Does Scream Cream Last?
Results are unique for each individual but the ingredients in the formulas generally last up to 2 hours.
What Ingredients Are In Scream Cream?
Scream Cream is a customized product which may contain a combination of all or some of the following ingredients.
- Sildenafil (Viagra), a phosphodiesterase enzyme that inhibits PDE5.1, sildenafil works similarly in women as it does in men. Studies show topically-applied sildenafil increases sexual satisfaction, libido, and stimulates vaginal moisture in premenopausal and post-menopausal women.
- Theophylline is a bronchodilator and non-selective phosphodiesterase enzyme inhibitor.4 It opens airways in lungs and increases blood flow to female reproductive organs.
- Generic Hydergine and Gerimal (ergoloid mesylates) prescribed to enhance mood, cognitive function, increase blood flow to the brain and relax other muscles in the body.
1 Boswell-Smith V, Spina D, Page CP. Phosphodiesterase inhibitors. Br J Pharmacol. 2006;147 Suppl 1(Suppl 1):S252 S257 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1760738/
2 Testosterone for Women. Women’s Health Concern, British Menopause Society. Online: https://www.womens-health-concern.org/help-and-advice/factsheets/testosterone-for-women/. Last visited March 11, 2020.
4 Schmidt DT, Watson N, Dent G, et al. The effect of selective and non-selective phosphodiesterase inhibitors on allergen- and leukotriene C(4)-induced contractions in passively sensitized human airways. Br J Pharmacol. 2000;131(8):1607-1618. doi:10.1038/sj.bjp.0703725
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Scream Cream is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise, nutritional supplement program, using Scream Cream and/or any prescription or OTC product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.