“Cuddle Hormone” Boosts Libido, Has Anti-Aging Potential
Oxytocin is a neuropeptide that delivers messages to different parts of the body to signal physiological and pathological functions. Popularly known as the love or cuddle hormone, oxytocin is central to building trust and creating social, familial and romantic bonds. It builds in the male and female body during sexual arousal and floods the body after climax.
Scientists have been studying the role of oxytocin for decades. New research shows oxytocin nasal spray’s benefits may be greater than originally thought.
Oxytocin Research Findings:
- Male and female study participants reported greater sexual satisfaction after taking nasal oxytocin before sex.1
- Men reported greater sense of connection and intimacy with their partner during sex.
- Successfully treated male sexual dysfunction2,3
- Appeared to promote fidelity among men in monogamous relationships.4
- Can help reshape neural pathways and elicit more beneficial responses to physiological and external signals.
- Increased positive communication among couples.5
Animal studies show the potential for oxytocin to treat age-related muscular decline. Depending on physician’s recommendation, bottle may contain up to 20 doses.6
1. Behnia B, Heinrichs M, Bergmann W et al. Differential effects of intranasal oxytocin on sexual experiences and partner interactions in couples. Horm Behav. 2014;65(3):308-318. doi:10.1016/j.yhbeh.2014.01.009
2. IsHak WW, Berman DS, Peters A. Male anorgasmia treated with oxytocin. J Sex Med. 2008 Apr;5(4):1022-1024. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00691.x. Epub 2007 Dec 14. PMID: 18086171.
3. Dr. Ananya Mandal M. Oxytocin may offer hope for male sexual dysfunction. News-Medical.net. https://www.news-medical.net/news/20120410/Oxytocin-may-offer-hope-for-male-sexual-dysfunction.aspx. Published 2021.
4. Scheele, D. et al. Oxytocin Modulates Social Distance between Males and Females. Journal of Neuroscience 14 November 2012, 32 (46) 16074-16079; DOI: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2755-12.2012
5. Ditzen, B. et al. Intranasal oxytocin increases positive communication and reduces cortisol levels during couple conflict. Biol Psychiatry. 2009 May 1;65(9):728-31. doi: 10.1016/j.biopsych.2008.10.011. Epub 2008 Nov 22. PMID: 19027101.
6. University of California – Berkeley. “‘Trust hormone’ oxytocin helps old muscle work like new, study finds.” ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 10 June 2014. www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/06/140610112751.htm
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using this or any product if you have a serious medical condition.
This product is custom compounded by expert compounding pharmacists.