Obagi Hydrate Luxe Boosts Overnight Skin Renewal
Your skin works to enhance its texture, brightness and overall appearance while you sleep. Obagi Hydrate Luxe is created to work with the skin’s natural nighttime functions. This rich cream deeply hydrates your face to keep it looking soft and resilient. Over time, this moisturizer also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and enhances skin texture, firmness, radiance and overall moisture levels.
Consider these cycles in your skin’s functions that may influence its texture, radiance, and overall appearance:
- Cell proliferation peaks at midnight and is lowest at noon
- Blood flow is 25% lower at night
- Oil production by skin glands is higher midday at noon
- Skin pH is more acidic during sleep
Engineered to complement your skin’s natural nightly functions. Just as the name suggests, this luxuriously rich face cream is extra-moisturizing and contains ingredients to keep your skin looking and feeling supple and firm. In fact, in a consumer survey, a majority of those who tried Obagi Hydrate Luxe saw improvements in the appearance of fine lines, firmness, skin texture, skin radiance, and hydration.
Packed with many of the same great natural ingredients as our Obagi Hydrate Facial Moisturizer, like shea butter, mango butter, and avocado, Hydrate Luxe also contains additional powerful ingredients engineered to work with the chronobiology of the skin and to provide ultra-rich moisturizing including:
- Biomimetic peptides: A technology that complements your skin’s nightly renewal and metabolic functions to support the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in mature skin.
- Hydromanil: A key ingredient in our Hydrate Facial Moisturizer, this technologically advanced ingredient provides immediate and gradual moisture by retaining water in the layers of your skin and continuously releasing it for 8-hour hydration.
Apply Obagi Hydrate Luxe in the evening to combat skin dryness overnight, as well as any time deep hydration is needed.
There are no reviews yet.