See A Dr. Online If You Think You May Have COVID-19/Virus
Coronavirus stay-at-home orders are expiring. Communities across the country have already opened parks and beaches or will for Memorial Day weekend. This is no time to let down your guard.
Summer Fun, Back To Work & Exposure Risks
After being cooped up so long and with summer around the corner, you probably want to join in on the fun at beaches, BBQs and other gatherings.
Or maybe you’re tired of working from home. Does your employer need you back in the office?
Even with social distancing and wearing face masks, reunions with friends, families and co-workers naturally expose you to bacteria, viruses, colds, the flu and unfortunately coronavirus.
Keep Safe And Help The US Move Forward!
If you or someone you have been in contact with has tested positive or may have COVID-19, don’t hesitate. Get medical help fast using GoodPill Rx’s teleheath treatment.
All you need is access to the internet to receive an online Dr’s visit using two-way video for only $39. The doctor will prescribe medication* if necessary or provide you assistance to help you get better quickly.
COVID-19 Warning: Medical Care Access Is Vital!
Why “worry yourself sick,” possibly lower your immunity with excessive stress and risk your health or someone else’s?
- You could have COVID-19 and be asymptomatic or have mild symptoms. Either way, you are likely contagious and could be in danger of a delayed but severe case.
- It’s possible to mistake coronavirus for a head cold/allergies or vice versa.
- COVID-19 is highly contagious.
- Don’t assume you are not at risk. Coronavirus is dangerous to all age groups.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Be aware of the signs of coronavirus, the flu and other viruses, and be prepared to get medical help.
- Digestive upset and/or diarrhea
- Sore throat
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Difficulty breathing**
- Signs of stroke**
*Medications are an additional cost and will vary based on the physician’s recommendation.
**Severe symptoms that may require you to call 911 immediately include difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, bluish lips or face, and/or signs of a stroke:
- Sudden numbness or weakness in the face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking, or difficulty understanding speech.
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance, or lack of coordination.
There are no reviews yet.