If you are concerned you may have Covid-19, GoodpillRx is offering an affordable way for you to find out.
Here’s how it works:
- Add the test to your cart.
- The test kit will be shipped directly to your home.
- Follow instructions provided in the kit to obtain your sample. (Also available in the FAQ section below)
- Results will be displayed within 10 minutes.
*Please note, actual product may look different than the product image listed.
If you test positive, we can treat you via our COVID-19 telemedicine program with two-way video. Our US-certified pharmacy will quickly mail your prescription to your door.
GoodpillRx COVID-19 Online Medical Consult and medications are an additional cost and will vary based on the physician’s recommendation.
How Do I Take the Sample?
- Remove the swab from the pouch
- Insert the swab into one of your nostrils, about 1 inch.
- Slowly rotate the swab 5 times. Using the same swab, repeat in your other nostril.
- Slowly remove the swab from the nostril while rotating it.
How Do I Use the Test?
- Peel off the aluminum foil seal from the top of the extraction vial.
- Place the swab into the extraction vial. Rotate the swab vigorously at least 5 times.
- Remove the swab by rotating against the extraction vial while squeezing the sides of the vial to release the liquid from the swab. Properly discard of the swab.
- Close the vial with the provided cap and push firmly onto the vial.
- Mix thoroughly by flicking the bottom of the tube.
- Invert the extraction vial and hold the sample vertically above the sample well. Squeeze the vial gently. Allow three drops of sample to fall into the sample well. 2 drops of the sample are required to initiate the test run and invalid results will be obtained if 1 drop of sample is added to the cassette. Leakage of sample is possible when 6 or more of the sample are added.
- Start the timer. Read and interpret the test results at 10 minutes. The test results should not be read and interpreted after 15 minutes. A false positive, false negative, or invalid results may occur if the test is interpreted outside of the interpretation window.
How Do I Read the Results?
Positive: two distinct colored lines appear. One red-colored line net to “C” and one blue-colored line net to “T” indicates a positive COVID-19 result. NOTE: The color intensity in the test region will vary depending on the amount of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen present in the sample. Any faint colored line(s) in the test region(s) should be considered positive.
Negative: One red-colored line only next to “C” indicates a negative result.
Invalid: If the red-colored line in the control region “C” is not visible, the result is invalid. Re-run the test one time using the remaining specimen in the extraction vial if an invalid result is obtained during initial testing.